Solid Shampoo is an increasingly popular product. In addition to being ecological, it is economical, because it allows several washes with a small amount.
For an 80 g shampoo, you can wash your hair between 50 and 70 times (depending on the length of your hair).
It is made from sodium cocoyl isethionate, a mild surfactant derived from fatty acids in coconut oil. This product is very foaming and leaves the hair soft.
- Hazelnut oil: Hydrating and sebum-regulating, it balances the production of sebum in the scalp and purifies it in depth. It thus prevents the hair from becoming greasy too quickly between two shampoos and fights against the formation of dandruff.
- Jojoba oil: restores the balance of oily hair, it also plays an active role against hair loss and promotes regrowth, whether it is fine hair or hair in perfect health.
- Rhassoul clay: It is known to absorb impurities and fats.
- Burdock: It helps to regulate the secretion of sebum.
- Horsetail: Horsetail powder is known to strengthen hair and stimulate hair growth while giving it volume.
This shampoo is suitable for oily hair type.
Directions for use: Wet shampoo and lather in hands or directly into wet hair. Lather well and rinse.
This shampoo comes wrapped in beeswax food wrap. This reusable film will protect the soap during transport and help to keep it safe. This product is washable, reusable and compostable. It is also used as a replacement for traditional plastic films.
Ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, hazelnut oil, jojoba oil, Rhassoul, burdock, horsetail, shikakai, amla, marshmallow, broccoli, essential oils of pink grapefruit, essential oils of lavender, hydrolyzed rice protein, bamboo extract