Solid Shampoo is an increasingly popular product. In addition to being ecological, it is economical, because it allows several washes with a small amount.
For an 80 g shampoo, you can wash your hair between 50 and 70 times (depending on the length of your hair).
It is made from sodium cocoyl isethionate, a mild surfactant derived from fatty acids in coconut oil. This product is very foaming and leaves the hair soft.
- Argan oil is a must for moisturizing hair. It penetrates the sheath of the hair and promotes disentangling.
- Broccoli oil is comparable to silicone. It gives hair a soft feel and shine without weighing it down or suffocating it. Its smoothing effect helps control small curls and frizz. Broccoli vegetable oil makes brushing and disentangling easier.
- Jojoba oil nourishes and moisturizes dry hair and also plays an active role against hair loss and promotes regrowth.
- Shikakai powder: cleanses the hair leaving it soft and silky and is known to prevent dandruff and help hair growth.
- Rose powder: soothes sensitive scalps.
- Sage, Marshmallow, Comfrey and Horsetail Powder: Restores shine and vitality, strengthens hair, coats hair and facilitates disentangling.
This shampoo is suitable for dry hair type.
Directions for use: Wet shampoo and lather in hands or directly into wet hair. Lather well and rinse.
This shampoo comes wrapped in beeswax food wrap. This reusable film will protect the soap during transport and help to keep it safe. This product is washable, reusable and compostable. It is also used as a replacement for traditional plastic films.
Ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, Coconut milk, shikakai, jojoba oil, argan oil, broccoli oil, monoi butter, rose, sage, marshmallow, comfrey, horsetail, lavender essential oils.