Pois & Moi wooden teething toys are made in Quebec. They use Canadian wood for the toys. The products are made locally.
Did you know they draw all of their toys? They carefully craft each one to be fun, but also safe for your child.
A traditional Montessori toy. No battery needed, only 100% imagination
- This wooden lacing toy will help your child develop fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Promotes the development of patience and concentration.
- This toy has different difficulty levels. Toddlers will have fun lacing up the toy, and older ones can do creative and intricate lacing.
- You help protect the environment: Pois & Moi uses 100% natural and recycled wood for this item (no wax or paint is applied). An environmentally friendly and safe toy for your child!
- Can help children with fine motor difficulties. Talk to your occupational therapist.
Recommended for ages 2 and up
Lace Length: 2 laces of 50 cm
Ideas for use:
- Lace up in different ways
- Do not leave the lace in the hands of a child under 2 years old
- Do not immerse the toy in water
- The bag containing the product is not a toy
- To make the toy even silkier, you can coat it with a natural oil such as coconut oil.
Use under the supervision of an adult. Discontinue use if the product is damaged. Under no circumstances should a child sleep with a Pois & Moi accessory.
Montessori pedagogy is based on sensory and kinesthetic education. It promotes free play, by offering very refined games / toys, which allow the child to discover his environment, according to HIS stage of development and his needs for discovery.
- Complies with Health Canada recommendations.
- Does not contain any harmful product (without BPA, phthalates, cadmium or lead). The wood used is untreated (no oil or wax applied).
* COLOR OF LACES: GRAY AND BLUE