3 reasons why your mini throws its food on the ground:
- He's trying to get your attention.
- For him, it's a game. When he enjoys throwing food away, he discovers that not all food does the same when it lands on the ground.
- He may find that he does not have enough autonomy when he eats. He wants to hold the spoon and take control of his plate.
This Pois & Moi silicone bowl is practical, ergonomic, easy to maintain and perfect to accompany your mini in the development of its autonomy during meals. The suction cup at the base of the bowl helps the bowl stay in place and even prevent messes. One edge of this bowl is higher than the other, making it easier to pick up food with utensils. This set includes a bowl and a spoon to help your child learn to be independent and clean at the table. You will notice that the spoon has a small hole on its end. If your mini loves to practice the spoon throwing, you will be able to attach your favorite Pois & Moi pacifier clip to it for more “zen” meals.
Made from food grade silicone. Contains no harmful products [free of BPA, phthalates, cadmium or lead].
The wood used is untreated [no oil or wax applied].
With our silicone bowl, no need to worry. He can go in the
microwave, dishwasher, freezer and even the oven! Silicone has the ability to efficiently distribute heat and then quickly become cold, thus preventing burns.
* Withstands temperatures between - 40 ° C and 200 ° C.
* Silicone is durable and shatterproof
* The capacity of this bowl is approximately 8.5 ounces
It is recommended that you clean your spoon with mild soap and water.
Use under the supervision of an adult. Discontinue use if product is damaged Under no circumstances should a child sleep with a Pois et Moi accessory.